Saturday 6 June 2015

Desk Organizer








Hello there,
today I am very excited, because I can present you one of the brand new Thinlits, made by Sizzix:



When Natalie's Parcel arrived, I was very curious and I really looked forward, because these beautiful flowers are exactly my taste. Immediately I had to try out and today I can show you my first results.

Maybe you already know, I have a passion for bookbindings and building boxes.  I built a new Organizer for my desk and that decorated it with the layering Daisy.
Incidentally, I have allowed myself the practical SIZZIX Accessory - Plastic Envelopes of Sizzix.
Maybe I will show you self-made storage for it soon ;)



I hope you like these Organizer & the Flower-decoration.
I wish you a  lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. de bien jolis pots avec ces papiers et les découpes sont si délicates, bravo

    ReplyDelete