Tuesday 16 June 2015

Feminine Card

Hi Sizzix fans!
Today it's my turn to provide you with some fresh Sizzix inspiration. 
I would like to show you a feminine card that I made using several pretty Sizzix dies.


Sizzix supplies:

I always like my cards to be rather symmetrical and therefore used almost the exact same elements on the left and right side of my card. I used a beautiful small tag die from the Big Shot Plus Starter Kit on both sides. On top of the tags I used two lovely scalloped circles, which I cut out with dies from the Thinlits Floral Wreath set. I inked all the edges to make the different layers stand out more.


On top of the scalloped circles I added tiny purple hearts. I cut these out using my absolute favourite Sizzix die, the Bigz Heartfelt Die
Finally, I also added two scalloped borders. They were cut out with the Sizzlits Decorative Strips Die Loopy Scallops. I simply cut this border in two halves and used one half on top and one half on the bottom of my card.


I hope you liked my blogpost.
Thank you for stopping by!

In Dutch:
Hoi Sizzix fans!
Vandaag is het mijn beurt om jullie te inspireren met een Sizzix creatie.
Ik heb dit keer een vrouwelijk kaartje gemaakt met een aantal mooie Sizzix stansen.

Sizzix benodigdheden:

Ik maak mijn kaarten altijd graag symmetrisch en heb dan ook bijna dezelfde elementen gebruikt links en rechts op mijn kaart. Zo heb ik aan beide kanten een kleine tag gebruikt uit de Big Shot Plus Starter Kit. Op de tags heb ik twee cirkels met geschulpte randen gebruikt, die ik heb uitgestanst met de Thinlits Floral Wreath set. Ik heb de randjes geïnkt om de verschillende laagjes beter te laten opvallen.

Op de cirkels heb ik kleine paarse hartjes geplakt. Deze heb ik uitgestanst met mijn favoriete Sizzix stans, de Bigz Heartfelt Die
Ten slotte heb ik nog twee geschulpte randen toegevoegd. Deze zijn uitgesneden met de Sizzlits Decorative Strips Die Loopy Scallops. Ik heb deze rand in tweeën gesneden en heb de ene helft bovenaan en de andere helft onderaan op mijn kaart verwerkt.

Ik hoop dat jullie mijn blogpost leuk vonden.
Dankjewel voor het langskomen!

3 comments: